Lauren Conrad

Lauren Conrad always shows up in the most beautyful outfits. Here a few of here outfits which I really adore.

LC
Pretty blouse!

LC
If I would find a dress like this one, I would buy it immediately.

LC
Of course she looks fabulous on her own fashion show, but watch those cute shoes! Me like!

LC
She proves here a simple LBD works!

LC
Simple clothes are cute with the right accessories.

LC
Less is more, hell yeah!

LC
Give attention to the cute Chanel bag!

LC
Casual love.

LC
The bag, the blouse, the legging, the sunglasses.. it looks wonderful on her.

When you have a black plastic back and you make some holes in it for arms, legs and head, and you put Lauren in it.. I think she looks wonderful. The girl doesn't need designer clothes, everything looks good on her.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love to read and to get them!