EDM LOVE

I didn't post that much beautyarticles lately, so it's time for one. I've received my Everyday Minerals order yesterday and it made me very happy! I had some samples of the mineral powders and I decided to order a big one of my favorite colour. And I was very curious to the pressed powders, so I decided to order one of them too. While I was ordering, I found the Golden Globe Eye Palette. It's a limited edition eyeshadow with three colours in it, me like, and the colours are really pretty.

Golden Globe Eye Palette
The Golden Globe Eye Palette With three colours: a highlighter (the pinkish one), a natural colour (the lightbrown one) and a dark colour.

And here a picture of me wearing the darkest colour from the palette:

LINDA
Pretty isn't it?

1 opmerking:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love to read and to get them!