FOTD: smokey it up

I like FOTD's very much, because you can create easily a whole other look. For this FOTD I made light smokey eyes. Let's give a look at some pictures:
FOTD

FOTD
The products I've used:
Face
Primer: MAC Prep&Prime
Foundation: Everyday Minerals, colour: Fairy Light Neutral
Concealer: Estee Lauder Double Wear
Bronzer: Too Faced World Domination Beautybox
Highlighter: MAC Stobe Cream

Eyes
Mascara: Oscillation, Lancome's Vibrating Mascara
Eyeliner: L'Oreal Paris Contour Kohl
Eyeshadow: The Darkest Colour from the Too Faced World Domination Beautybox and the lightest colour from the No7 Palette (see the pictures).

Too Faced World Domination Beautybox

Eyebrows
I've used an Anastacia Eyebrow Pencil for my brows.

Lips
I've used the pink colour from the Too Faced World Domination Beautybox

Too Faced World Domination Beautybox

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love to read and to get them!