AIFW: me like

AIFW LOGO
When I was looking for the most beautifull pieces from Amsterdam Internation Fashion Week, I really liked Iris van Herpen, Felicia Mak and Blue Blood. I was a bit dissapointed, because I tought I would like a lot more. Unfortunately, the fashion week wasn't what I expected. I've never been to one, though, but I would love to! I believe when you're watching a show, it doesn't matter what the models are wearing.. only the thought of being with a fashion week is incredible!

AIFW: BLUE BLOOD
BLUE BLOOD.

AIFW: IRIS VAN HERPEN
IRIS VAN HERPEN.

Really love the colours used in the show from Blue Blood and love the legging/pants from the show from Iris van Herpen.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love to read and to get them!