IN LOVE WITH CONCEALER

How is it possible, you're probably thinking right now. How can you be in love with concealer? Well, my mum bought it a few weeks ago, I tested it and I'm in love. It's just the best concealer I've ever tried. It stays on your face the whole day, without checking it every minute. It is just perfect. And, as sweet as I am, I will share it with you!
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
It's the Double Wear SPF 10 Concealer from Estee Lauder. No kidding, if you're looking for a perfect concealer you have to buy this one. The only thing I'm not really fond of, is the brush. But hey, who cares? You can use your fingers instead of a brush!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love to read and to get them!