Sakura

Last monday my mother turned fifty! She actually doesn't want to know she's fifty yet, so we didn't did things people usually do when someone turns fifty. We know she adores (and me too!) Japanese food, so we went to a Japanese resaurant in Arnhem called 'Sakura'. It was very nice and a lot of fun!
Love, Peace and Shopping.On the picture above on the right you can see my mother cooking, haha. She's got a Zara addiction lately and she's wearing here a shirt of Zara too.


My outfit:
Love, Peace and Shopping.
Love, Peace and Shopping.
Love, Peace and Shopping.
I'm wearing a light pink tunic from H&M, a cream Mango blazer, leather look leggings from Boavista (a store in Veenendaal), some Van Haren heels and a black leather look clutch from Friis & Company.


And what do you think of my nailpolish?:
Love, Peace and Shopping.

3 opmerkingen:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love to read and to get them!