Back in Town

I'm back in town for a few days and guess what, my computer totally crashed. The guy who's making it for always a nice price is out of town now, so I have to wait untill the end of the month when he got's back. Anyway, I had to download all my programs to an old (f')ugly laptop, so that took a few days. FROM NOW ON I'M BACK BLOGGIN', I PROMISE! First, I will show you my buyings from Gran Canaria.

Love, Peace and Shopping.
To start with a great find: my snake ring.

Love, Peace and Shopping.
Followed by my new french manicure nailpolish. Matches every outfit!

Love, Peace and Shopping.
And some other beauty-shoppings: Lancome's Water-Resistant Oscillation vibrating mascara and Dior's Diorshow mascara.

Love, Peace and Shopping.
My (new) perfumes: Daisy by Marc Jacobs (new!) and Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf (bought it again, the smell is so nice!)

Love, Peace and Shopping.
This Mango sunglasses may be cheap, but I like them so much! It's different and it's beautiful!

Love, Peace and Shopping.
Sunglasses detail. (hihi, you can see on this picture that I got a lot of freckles during the vacation!)

Love, Peace and Shopping.
Mango studded top.

Love, Peace and Shopping.
Zara 100% silk blouse. (only 13 euro's!)

Love, Peace and Shopping.
Zara tunic/top. (only 6 euro's!)

Love, Peace and Shopping.
And my Boyfriend (the greatest and sweetest!) bought this bag for me when he saw I totally loved it! How sweet is that! Love you baby!

When I got home, finally my H&M online order arrived! I only kept this very sweet tunic/top to create a romantic look with a sweet touch...
Love, Peace and Shopping.

And, when I was shopping with my bf yesterday to talk about vacation and stuff, I found this great ring! I think I'm getting obsessed by accessories..
Love, Peace and Shopping.

So, that's a whole list. I'm curious to your opinion about my buyings!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. De snake ring vind ik erg leuk, ook de tas and the ruffled top from H&M!
    X, www.fashion-nerdic.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke dingen. Vind vooral de tas mooi! En die zonnebril staat je goed!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love to read and to get them!