FAILED

Love, peace and shopping.Flickr.com

Yeah it's true, I failed... For my oral french exam actually. Maybe you allready know, but after High School I really want to go to the Hotelschool. I did an intake-test, a long time ago, and I passed it! The problem was, I had to have a second language in my subjects and I hadn't. When I was doing the intake-test they told me I had to make a french reading exam and I thought I could do that. Now I think something went wrong, because three weeks ago, before the french test, I got a letter from the school and it said I had to do an oral exam. So I had only three weeks to prepare without any oral experience. Yesterday I had to do the test and I failed...

I hope I have some luck left somewhere, because tomorrow I have to do my driving exam...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love to read and to get them!