From GC With Love

Hi from Gran Canaria! I tried yesterday if I could use internet here, and I can! It's very nice here, the sun is shining whole day. Yesterday was my sisters birthday and we surprised her: we went swimming with sealions! It was a very nice experience and the animals were very friendly. I would do it again if I could. Well, that's it for now. I'm going to enjoy the sun for now, speak to you later!
Love, Peace and Shopping.
With my boyfriend
Love, Peace and Shopping.
with mum, dad, sister and boyfriend

I'm wearing a H&M bikini

2 opmerkingen:

  1. haha supercool!
    didn't knew you could swim with sealions :o
    enjoy the rest of your vacation:)
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ah wat geweldig, dat wil ik ook nog altijd graag eens doen! Lijkt me super! Je hele vakantie lijkt me trouwens erg leuk :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love to read and to get them!