STELLA, DIANE, EMILIO and more- designers.

When I was watching some fashion shows on the internet, I fell in love with the one of Balmain and the one of Stella McCartney. Let’s give a look to my favorites:

Balmain
Balmain
Love everything: the pants, the shoes and the dresses. I would like to have left-under as my prom dress.

Stella
Stella McCartney
Must have: the most beautiful jumpsuit I’ve ever seen (on the left).

Stella
Stella McCartney

There are some other designers who have made fantastic clothes for the fashion show. Give us some more fashion:

Diane von Furstenberg
Diane von Furstenberg’s collection

Chloe
Chloe

Emilio Pucci
Emilio Pucci

I think I'm gonna save some money for a cute Pucci sunglasses for this summer.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love to read and to get them!