PROM OUTFIT- me.

I’m looking for a prom dress for a looooong time, and I finally found a cute one. It’s very simple, but very cute. I was wondering how I should make the simple little black dress like WOW. So I did some little research on the internet, and I found some beautiful shoes. And a post from a few weeks ago, brought me to an idea: I’m going to wear a hat and sunglasses I think.

Prom Outfit
This is one of the pictures from my post from a few weeks ago. I’m really in love with the hat and the sunglasses. I think it would be cool to wear it with a little black dress too.

Prom Outfit
Hats: both Gucci

Prom Outfit
Sunglasses: Emilio Pucci

Prom Outfit
Shoes: Friis & Company

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love to read and to get them!