Golden wedding

Last saturday, my grandparents were married for fifty years! It was a bit painfull for me, 'cause I got dumped a few weeks ago and I'm still not over the guy. But I'm so proud on my grandparents and I'm sure it will last a little longer, haha. This was one big excuse for giving a party, and they did. It was so much fun, because my family from Canada came too. Enough talking, let's show the outfit!
Love, Peace and Shopping.
Love, Peace and Shopping.
Love, Peace and Shopping.
Love, Peace and Shopping.
I wore a Traffic People dress, Topshop tights and Mango heels in the afternoon. After dinner I changed my tights for some grey leather-look VILA leggings (check the detail pic).

5 opmerkingen:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love to read and to get them!