CHECKLIST 2009

Yes, yes.. I made a little checklist for 2009! I guess next month I never think about it ever again, but I have to start ones. Well, I hope I can keep myself to a list for this time!

EAT HEALTHIER
For almost every year I tried to keep this promise, but it always fails. For 2008 it was a big FAIL. I'm a little ashamed right now. It's not I want to loose weith or something, I just want to eat much more apples and strawberries instead of cookies and chocolate. I also want to do some exercises for my belly, this time I want my belly to be tight BEFORE the summer and not after it!

BUYING LESS CRAP
It maybe sounds crazy, but I really bought too much clothes I just wore ones. This time I want to spend my money on things I really really need or things which are more special. I want to keep in my mind I can better buy something expensive but very pretty, than buy something because it's from the sale. Happily I can't buy very much crap this year, because I have to save some money for Antwerpen and NEW YORK! This year I'm going for a weekend to Antwerpen with my boyfriend, and when I pass my exams I'm going to NYC with my mother!

and last but not least...
LOOKING LESS PALE
I'm very pale of myself, but in the winter it's just too bad. I look like a snow(wo)man. In 2008 I wanted to go at least every week ones or twice under the sunbed. Well, I think I did it for two weeks. I just can't find time for it! This time I really want to do it, because I just don't want to be this snowman anymore!

The first two mean the most to me, well.. wish me luck!

xox,
Linette.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love to read and to get them!